- What is VectorBuilder?
- How to design a vector on VectorBuilder?
- What services do VectorBuilder offer and how to request them?
- How to place an order?
- How to use my account?
- How to obtain technical information on vectors?
- How is vector ID assigned?
- How is vector name assigned?
- Species abbreviations
- Can I obtain a copy of my vector’s QC and sequencing data?
- How to cite VectorBuilder’s vectors in publications?
Can I obtain a copy of my vector’s QC and sequencing data?
Typically, we do not provide original QC or sequencing data, as it is stored in a high throughput information system and is time consuming to retrieve on an individual basis. However, we have full confidence in our production and QC procedures, and we guarantee that the vector you receive has the same sequence as you designed. If any discrepancy arises, we will ensure that it is corrected as soon as possible.