- What is VectorBuilder?
- How to design a vector on VectorBuilder?
- What services do VectorBuilder offer and how to request them?
- How to place an order?
- How to use my account?
- How to obtain technical information on vectors?
- How is vector ID assigned?
- How is vector name assigned?
- Species abbreviations
- Can I obtain a copy of my vector’s QC and sequencing data?
- How to cite VectorBuilder’s vectors in publications?
How to cite VectorBuilder’s vectors in publications?
When you publish a study utilizing a vector made by VectorBuilder, you should cite the vector ID in your paper because it is unique and can be used to retrieve details of the vector on VectorBuilder. You can also include vector name to add descriptive information about the vector. Besides, if you publish a study utilizing a service provided by VectorBuilder, please describe it in your paper. Below is an example:
"The lentiviral vector used to overexpress EGFP in our study, pLV[Exp]-Puro-EF1A>EGFP, was constructed and packaged by VectorBuilder (Cyagen Biosciences). The vector ID is VB160903-1018vur, which can be used to retrieve detailed information about the vector on vectorbuilder.com."