- What is VectorBuilder?
- How to design a vector on VectorBuilder?
- What services do VectorBuilder offer and how to request them?
- How to place an order?
- How to use my account?
- How to obtain technical information on vectors?
- How is vector ID assigned?
- How is vector name assigned?
- Species abbreviations
- Can I obtain a copy of my vector’s QC and sequencing data?
- How to cite VectorBuilder’s vectors in publications?
How to use my account?
Registering a VectorBuilder account provides you with many benefits. With an account, you can:
- Save your vector designs
- Manage your past inquires and requests
- Manage your past quotes and orders
To register an account, just click Register at the top of VectorBuilder’s menu bar, and follow the instructions.
Save your vector designs
When viewing details of a vector design on the Vector Information page, you can save the design to your account by clicking the Save This Vector button. When you are logged into your account, all the vectors that you put into your shopping cart will be automatically saved to your account. You can view all your saved vectors by going to menu item My Account > Vectors.
Manage your inquiries and requests
When you design a complex vector for which price cannot to automatically calculated by VectorBuilder, you will need to submit a price inquiry by clicking the Get Price button on the Vector Information page. Such inquiries will be automatically saved to your account. You can view all your past price inquires by going to menu item My Account > Price Inquiries. You can open individual inquires and leave messages there for us.
All service requests submitted through the Send Design Request link on VectorBuilder’s homepage will also be saved into your account. You can view all your past requests by going to menu item My Account > Design Requests. You can open individual requests and leave messages there for us.
Manage your quotes and orders