- What is VectorBuilder?
- How to design a vector on VectorBuilder?
- What services do VectorBuilder offer and how to request them?
- How to place an order?
- How to use my account?
- How to obtain technical information on vectors?
- How is vector ID assigned?
- How is vector name assigned?
- Species abbreviations
- Can I obtain a copy of my vector’s QC and sequencing data?
- How to cite VectorBuilder’s vectors in publications?
Manage your inquiries and requests
When you design a complex vector for which price cannot to automatically calculated by VectorBuilder, you will need to submit a price inquiry by clicking the Get Price button on the Vector Information page. Such inquiries will be automatically saved to your account. You can view all your past price inquires by going to menu item My Account > Price Inquiries. You can open individual inquires and leave messages there for us.
All service requests submitted through the Send Design Request link on VectorBuilder’s homepage will also be saved into your account. You can view all your past requests by going to menu item My Account > Design Requests. You can open individual requests and leave messages there for us.