- What is VectorBuilder?
- How to design a vector on VectorBuilder?
- What services do VectorBuilder offer and how to request them?
- How to place an order?
- How to use my account?
- How to obtain technical information on vectors?
- How is vector ID assigned?
- How is vector name assigned?
- Species abbreviations
- Can I obtain a copy of my vector’s QC and sequencing data?
- How to cite VectorBuilder’s vectors in publications?
Requesting other services
To request other services such as BAC modification (recombineering) and library construction, just go to the homepage and click Send Design Request to submit a description of the service you need. We will process your request and get back to you within a day or two with a service proposal, price and turnaround information. You can then add the service to your shopping cart.
If you already have your viral vector made elsewhere and only want to order virus packaging service from VectorBuilder using your own plasmid, you can also do so through the Send Design Request link.
For every service proposal we create for you, there is a unique service proposal ID, which you can use to retrieve the full information of the proposal through the Retrieve Service Proposal link on the homepage. If none of the above services matches your need, or if you have questions regarding our services, you can send in your inquires through the Send Design Request link. You can also contact us by email or phone via the contact info available under the menu item Support > Contact.