- What is VectorBuilder?
- How to design a vector on VectorBuilder?
- What services do VectorBuilder offer and how to request them?
- How to place an order?
- How to use my account?
- How to obtain technical information on vectors?
- How is vector ID assigned?
- How is vector name assigned?
- Species abbreviations
- Can I obtain a copy of my vector’s QC and sequencing data?
- How to cite VectorBuilder’s vectors in publications?
Requesting vector construction service
When you design a relatively simple vector on VectorBuilder, the price and turnaround time for cloning the vector will be automatically calculated and shown on the Vector Information page, so you can immediately add the vector construction service to your shopping cart. For complex vectors, the price and turnaround information may not be available automatically, but you can click the Get Price button on the Vector Information page, and we will evaluate your vector and send you price and turnaround information for cloning the vector. If you ask our scientists to design a vector for you, price and turnaround time for the vector construction service will be provided along with the design. The deliverable for vector construction service is E. coli stock containing the vector.