- What is VectorBuilder?
- How to design a vector on VectorBuilder?
- What services do VectorBuilder offer and how to request them?
- How to place an order?
- How to use my account?
- How to obtain technical information on vectors?
- How is vector ID assigned?
- How is vector name assigned?
- Species abbreviations
- Can I obtain a copy of my vector’s QC and sequencing data?
- How to cite VectorBuilder’s vectors in publications?
Save your vector designs
When viewing details of a vector design on the Vector Information page, you can save the design to your account by clicking the Save This Vector button. When you are logged into your account, all the vectors that you put into your shopping cart will be automatically saved to your account. You can view all your saved vectors by going to menu item My Account > Vectors.