Field Application Scientist (Israel, Germany, UK, Scandinavia, Holland)
Location: Germany, United Kingdom, Scandinavia, Israel (plus additional locations)
VectorBuilder currently has exciting opportunities for field application scientists in several territories. In this position you will be the liaison between existing/new customers and VectorBuilder. The candidate will be responsible for pre- and post-sales support, B2B and market development activities for VectorBuilder‘s portfolio of products and services.
This position is remote based and requires travel up to 60%.
- MS/PhD in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Genetics or related field (preferred).
- BS in the life sciences (required).
- High self-motivation and ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and the language specific to territory.
- Excellent public speaking skills and the ability to interact with customers with confidence and ease.
- Experience with sales and marketing in the life science sector a plus.
- High attention to detail.
Highly desired but not essential:
- Experience in account management, business development or sales/marketing within a life science company.
- Experience/knowledge in Molecular Biology (DNA cloning and/or virus packaging).
- A valid driving licence.
- Provide an expert understanding and strong technical competency of VectorBuilder’s offerings to new and existing clients.
- Extensive local and regional travel to expand sales in your territory, attending meetings with customers, providing training and participating in trade-shows, seminars and conferences.
- Work closely with internal departments to provide high-level technical support and guidance to the customer.
- Further developing existing customer accounts by nurturing relationships, introducing new products and identifying new points of contact.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.