- Talent Acquisition Specialist
- HR Manager (US)
- Northeast Territory Manager (US)
Southern California Territory Manager (US)
- Marketing Manager (US)
- Marketing Associate (US)
- Marketing Specialist (EU/UK)
- Senior Research Scientist and Principal Investigator (CN)
- Biological Logistics Specialist (Europe/UK)
HR Manager (US)
Location: Chicago, IL
VectorBuilder is a rapidly growing biotechnology company that has established itself as a global leader in a range of life sciences products and services, including vector cloning, virus packaging, library construction, stable cell line generation, Covid-19 research reagents, and GMP manufacturing of clinical grade plasmid DNA and viruses. VectorBuilder's revolutionary online vector design platform has become highly popular with researchers around the world for its rich functionalities and highly intuitive user interface.
VectorBuilder is seeking for a Human Resources Manager to oversee all aspects of HR practices and processes. This is a great opportunity for an individual looking for a fast-paced work environment with many opportunities for growth. This individual should be an experienced, motivated manager that can help source and secure new team members of various departments within our organization, lead training and development initiatives, administer benefits and compensation to employees, moderate employee issues, and advocate to leadership on behalf of employees.
- Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices
- Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
- Oversee payroll submissions and payments
- Manage and oversee the whole recruiting and hiring process
- Suggest and implement advanced, best practices HR strategies and procedures
- Facilitate employee onboarding and offboarding
- Educate, train and supervise employees on the common HR topics
- Promote healthy relationships between staff and management through mediation and handling labor disputes
- Responsible for collecting and analyzing employee data and maintaining accurate and complete employee records
- Stay on top of changing national, state, or local laws regarding employee legislation and policy enforcement.
- MA in Human Resources or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of HR Management experience
- In-depth knowledge of HR operations and analytics
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Familiarity with labor law rules and regulations
- Paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid equipment (laptop, phone, etc.)
- Career growth and advancement opportunities
To apply, please send your CV/resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
*VectorBuilder is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. VectorBuilder makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.