(Inside) Marketing & Sales Manager
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany (working remotely in other EU countries is a possibility)
VectorBuilder GmbH currently has exciting opportunities for (Inside) Marketing & Sales Managers in Europe. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic you will start as Inside Marketing & Sales Manager and will be assisting the EU Territory Managers by helping generate leads and acting as a liaison between existing/new customers and VectorBuilder. The candidate will be responsible for spearheading our digital marketing efforts, assisting with pre- and post-sales support, B2B and market development activities for VectorBuilder's portfolio of products and services. Upon success in this role, the candidate will then transition to a Field Sales Manager position once travel is allowed. This position is based in our German office in the Frankfurt am Main region, but for certain qualified applicants home based positions will be considered.
- BS in the life sciences (required).
- MS in Biology, Biochemistry, Genetics or related field (preferred). PhD level education is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German (other languages are a plus).
- High self-motivation and ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to interact with customers with confidence and ease.
- Experience with marketing or sales in the life science sector is a plus.
- Excellent public speaking skills is a plus.
Highly desired but not essential:
- Experience in account management, business development or sales/marketing within a life science company.
- Experience/knowledge in Molecular Biology (DNA cloning and/or virus packaging).
- A valid driving license.
- Provide an expert understanding and strong technical competency of VectorBuilder’s offerings to new and existing clients.
- To assist the Sales Team in generating novel leads through various digital marketing efforts throughout Germany, Austria and German-speaking Switzerland.
- Work closely with internal departments to provide high-level technical support and guidance to the customer.
- Further developing existing customer accounts by nurturing relationships, introducing new products and identifying new points of contact.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.