- Talent Acquisition Specialist
- HR Manager (US)
- Northeast Territory Manager (US)
Southern California Territory Manager (US)
- Marketing Manager (US)
- Marketing Associate (US)
- Marketing Specialist (EU/UK)
- Senior Research Scientist and Principal Investigator (CN)
- Biological Logistics Specialist (Europe/UK)
Marketing Associate (US)
Location: Chicago, IL
VectorBuilder is a rapidly growing biotechnology company that has established itself as a global leader in a range of life sciences products and services, including vector cloning, virus packaging, library construction, stable cell line generation, Covid-19 research reagents, and GMP manufacturing of clinical grade plasmid DNA and viruses. VectorBuilder's revolutionary online vector design platform has become highly popular with researchers around the world for its rich functionalities and highly intuitive user interface.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Associate to join our team!
- Provide various marketing support to the sales team’s activities, such as marketing material preparation, conference/shows preparation, email outreaches, etc.
- Operate and monitor commonly used marketing platforms and accounts.
- Work with other departments to collaboratively launch marketing campaigns.
- Collect data and facilitate the sales and marketing managers to generate ROI or performance analyses on marketing campaigns.
- Other marketing duties as needed.
- Minimum BSc/BA in marketing, communications, or equivalent. Additional background in Biology is a plus.
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role with a thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools.
- Solid IT skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM), and applications (Web analytics, Google AdWords, etc.) preferred.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and web development tools preferred.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills. Must be fluent in English. Other languages preferred.
- High self-motivation to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment.
- Graphic design skill is a plus.
Compensation is based on background and experience. This is a full-time, salaried, benefits-eligible position located in Chicago, IL. Relocation bonus is available.
To apply, please send your CV/resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.