- Talent Acquisition Specialist
- HR Manager (US)
- Northeast Territory Manager (US)
Southern California Territory Manager (US)
- Marketing Manager (US)
- Marketing Associate (US)
- Marketing Specialist (EU/UK)
- Senior Research Scientist and Principal Investigator (CN)
- Biological Logistics Specialist (Europe/UK)
Marketing Manager (US)
Location: Chicago, IL
VectorBuilder is a rapidly growing biotechnology company that has established itself as a global leader in a range of life sciences products and services, including vector cloning, virus packaging, library construction, stable cell line generation, Covid-19 research reagents, and GMP manufacturing of clinical grade plasmid DNA and viruses. VectorBuilder's revolutionary online vector design platform has become highly popular with researchers around the world for its rich functionalities and highly intuitive user interface.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Manager for our Chicago Office to lead and coordinate our marketing activities in English speaking countries (mainly North America and Europe).
- Discuss with the Directors of sales and product teams to make marketing plans.
- Lead the marketing team and coordinate the in-house and external resources to implement the marketing activities.
- Generate ROI metrics and analyze the performance of various marketing campaigns.
- Establish and improve the marketing workflows and SOPs for intra- and inter-department coordination.
- Develop novel marketing ideas and strategies.
- Related duties as needed.
- BS or higher degree in Biology, Genetics, or related major required (PhD preferred).
- At least 3 years of sales and marketing experience in life science industry required.
- Familiar with various traditional and digital marketing strategies and implementation required.
- Familiar with Google Adwords, SEO and HubSpot practice preferred.
- Ability of using PhotoShop, Illustrator or other image/video editing software to do simple image and video editing preferred. Graphic design capability is a plus.
- High self-motivation to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong communication skills and leadership to coordinate inter-department collaborations.
- Strong project management skills and detail oriented.
Compensation is based on background and experience. This is a full-time, salaried, benefits-eligible position located in Chicago, IL. Relocation bonus is available.
To apply, please send your CV/resume and cover letter to email@example.com.