- Talent Acquisition Specialist
- HR Manager (US)
- Northeast Territory Manager (US)
Southern California Territory Manager (US)
- Marketing Manager (US)
- Marketing Associate (US)
- Marketing Specialist (EU/UK)
- Senior Research Scientist and Principal Investigator (CN)
- Biological Logistics Specialist (Europe/UK)
Marketing Specialist (EU/UK)
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Specialist based in EU/UK to join a leading Biotech/CRO company, VectorBuilder Inc. This can be either a home-based (remote) or office-based position depending on experience level that requires occasional travel.
The Marketing Specialist will be in charge of helping VectorBuilder in its overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion. You should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas. Also, you must be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics. The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will improve VectorBuilder’s reputation and growth.
- Conducting market research to facilitate consumer requirements, habits and trends leading to development of ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Assisting in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.).
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns.
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, etc.).
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Minimum BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent. Additional background in Scientific Research is a plus.
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role with thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools.
- Solid IT skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google AdWords etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools desired
- Exceptional communication and writing skills. Must be fluent in English. Other languages preferred.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.