Scientific Product Manager (US)
Location: Chicago, IL
Status: Full-time with benefits
Vectorbuilder seeks a driven scientist in the area of molecular biology/genetics to participate in the development of world-class services and products to expand our portfolio. Vectorbuilder provides custom recombinant plasmids, viruses, and associated products to life science researchers around the globe.
An integral part of this role involves working closely with Vectorbuilder’s laboratories in China. Fluent Mandarin is required.
- Steer the development of products in a way that meets market needs
- Contribute ideas to the product development pipeline based on product demand
- Produce product literature including web content
- Provide technical support to customers and technical training to sales staff for current and new products
- Related duties as needed
- PhD in the field of molecular biology, genetics, and/or cell biology
- Drive and passion for biology research
- Strong communicator
- Mandarin speaker
What we provide:
- The opportunity to see your ideas develop into products that help advance life science research worldwide.
- The opportunity to grow and advance your career within our company.
This position in based in Chicago, IL. Relocation assistance and sign-on bonus are available to the right candidate.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.