Territory Manager (Israel)
We currently have fantastic opportunities for sales representatives with a strong work ethic and desire to join a leading Biotech/CRO company, VectorBuilder Inc. As the Area Sales Manager, you will be responsible for growing current customer accounts and developing new business across the Pharma, Biopharma, CMO and Research industries. This role is home/field based with approx. 60% travel with success and strong work ethic recognised and rewarded.
The Territory Manager is responsible for calling on potential and existing clients in academia, biotechnology, pharmaceutical and contract research organizations within the territory, and meeting or exceeding the territory sales plan. The Territory Manager must become proficient in understanding VectorBuilder’s services and products (custom-made vectors, virus packaging and other cell and molecular biology products and services).
- Organising regular visits to new and existing customers to promote VectorBuilder’s services, which include custom-made vectors, virus packaging and other cell and molecular biology products and services.
- Further develop existing customer accounts by nurturing relationships, introducing new products and identifying new points of contact.
- Develop new business through regular prospecting, networking and generating/following up on leads to meet or exceed sales goals.
- As the Territory Manager you will attend and network at conferences, exhibitions and seminars to increase VectorBuilder awareness and maintain client knowledge across the Pharma, Biopharma, Cell Therapy, R&D, Bioprocess, and CMO market.
- Facilitate decision-maker level meetings with Sales Director or Technical/Scientific Staff.
- Relevant degree (PhD preferable) in a Life Science subject including Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, etc. A driving licence is highly desirable.
- Previous experience with DNA cloning and virus packaging, &/or is desired.
- Ability to work independently under little supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be fluent in English and the language of the territory.
- Desired but not essential: Experience in an account management, business development or sales position within a scientific company.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.