Inside Sales Manager (Germany)
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Inside Sales Manager to join VectorBuilder GmbH in Frankfurt am Main region of Germany. The Inside Sales Manager will be responsible for overseeing and supporting our sales representatives’ team.
The Inside Sales Manager will monitor sales metrics, manage the sales administration process and collaborate with various professionals through a proficient understanding of VectorBuilder’s services and products (custom-made vectors, virus packaging and other cell and molecular biology products and services). The Inside Sales Manager will lead and motivate the sales team to achieve specific goals. This role is office based with occasional travel. Success and strong work ethic will be recognised and rewarded.
- Support and liaise with Territory Sales Representatives’ to generate leads to organise visits, conference attendance and networking with new and existing customers to promote VectorBuilder’s services, which include custom-made vectors, virus packaging and other cell and molecular biology products and services.
- Assist and track sales targets for Territory Sales Representatives. Combined with suggesting and implementing improvements in sales administrative processes.
- Report on sales metrics and subsequently prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Utilise customer feedback to research and generate ideas about new features or products to increase customer engagement.
- Build an open-communication environment for your team and liaise with Marketing department to ensure brand consistency.
- Relevant degree (PhD preferable but not required) in a Life Science subject including Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Genetics, etc.
- Previous experience with DNA cloning and virus packaging, &/or is desired.
- Ability to work independently under little supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be fluent in English, additional languages are a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills together with strong analytical and organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Desired but not essential: Experience in an account management, business development or sales position within a scientific company.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.