2019 VectorBuilder Research Images Contest
We are excited to announce the launch of our 2019 VectorBuilder Researcher Images Contest! We wish to invite all of our VectorBuilder customers to participate in this wonderful event. You can participate by simply sending us your scientific images that reflect the biological beauty and scientific excellence of research conducted using VectorBuilder’s products and services. For example, you are welcome to submit images showing: Immunohistochemistry of cells transfected with VectorBuilder plasmids, cells/tissues showing fluorescence after transduced by VectorBuilder virus, or anything you believe is relevant to demonstrate how VectorBuilder has made your research easier/more efficient. You can send us the extra pictures that you have not published in journals and would still like to share to world.
We will award three First Place Winners, five Second Place Winners, and eight Third Place Winners by Sep 30, 2019.
- First place winners will receive $250 in store credit
- Second place winners will receive $150 in store credit
- Third place winners will receive $100 in store credit
The best images will be chosen based on its attractiveness, content and presentability.
Please follow instruction below to submit your images:
- Details and a brief description must accompany all submissions and should include identification of the image and researcher’s name
- Image size: submitted images must be at least 2MB in size in jpg format. If an image is selected, the author will be asked to provide a higher resolution image
- Images should be submitted to email@example.com before Aug 31st, 2019
- The title of the image should be saved in the format “Title_Author.jpg”
- Maximum 5 pictures can be submitted per participant
You will retain all rights to your images. However, by submitting your images to our competition, you will grant permission to VectorBuilder to use the images for various printed and online promotional materials.