COVID-19 Coronavirus Solutions
The Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), caused by infection with the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), has been recognized as a pandemic by the WHO since March 11, 2020. Effective treatment and control of the infectious disease requires a deep understanding of the biology of SARS-CoV-2, including its composition, mechanism(s) of action, and biological impacts. SARS-CoV-2 belongs to a family of coronaviruses that target a wide range of species and have caused recent epidemics in various parts of the world, including SARS and MERS.
We offer a range of powerful tools to equip you to uncover the mystery behind COVID-19 and other coronavirus-related diseases:
- Recombinant coronavirus vectors
- For reconstitution of live wildtype or mutant virus by transfection into packaging cells
- Lentivirus pseudotyped with coronavirus S protein
- A safe and powerful model for studying viral entry into host cells
- Cell line models
- For isolation and propagation of the virus
- Also for investigating mechanisms of viral entry into host cells, and how cells respond to viral infection
- Animal models
- For studying virus-host interaction in vivo
To learn more about similar products & services for virus-related diseases, please contact us.