Inside Sales Support Specialist
VectorBuilder is a rapidly growing biotechnology company that has established itself as a global leader in a range of life sciences products and services, including vector cloning, virus packaging, library construction, stable cell line generation, Covid-19 research reagents, and GMP manufacturing of clinical grade plasmid DNA and viruses.
VectorBuilder's revolutionary online vector design platform has become highly popular with researchers around the world for its rich functionalities and highly intuitive user interface.
We are currently looking for an Inside Sales Support Specialist.
- Communicate with different members of the team (Scientific Territory Mangers, Associate Sales Directors, The Marketing Team and the CCO), to plan and schedule email campaigns
- Pull, edit, organize and verify lists of contacts to reach out through the campaigns (using SciLeads, Apollo, lists from attendees from different events, etc)
- Write email templates and follow-ups
- Monitor campaigns performance and give feedback to different team members
- Monitor email responses to the aliases accounts
- Update the response sheet
- Update the status of each contact that replied to the campaign in the platform we used to send the campaign
Skills And Experience:
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- A BSc or MSc in The Biology area
- Discretion and confidentiality
Compensation is based on background and experience. This is a full-time, salaried, benefits-eligible position located in Chicago, IL 60609.
Salary range: $35,000.00 - $45,000.00 per year
To apply, please send your CV/resume and cover letter to email@example.com.