Scientific Product Manager UK
VectorBuilder is a rapidly growing biotechnology company that has established itself as a global leader in a range of life science products and services, including vector cloning, virus packaging, library construction, stable cell line generation, and GMP manufacturing of clinical-grade plasmid DNA and viruses. VectorBuilder's revolutionary online vector design platform has become highly popular with researchers around the world for its rich functionalities and highly intuitive user interface.
At VectorBuilder, we are always looking to strengthen our organization by adding the best available talent to our growing team. We are seeking a driven Scientific Product Manager to participate in the development of world-class services and products to expand our portfolio.
- Coordinate with marketing, sales, technical support, and R&D staff to launch and maintain products and services.
- Generate high-quality, scientifically accurate content, including blog posts, articles, whitepapers, case studies, and product descriptions.
- Provide training to sales and marketing staff on product capabilities and conduct scientific market research.
- Translate complex scientific concepts into accessible and engaging content for both expert and non-expert audiences.
- Use data insights to direct content creation and product development that aligns with VectorBuilder’s target audience and marketing goals.
- Provide consultation support in marketing activities, including collateral creation, SEO, and Google Ads; prior knowledge in these areas not required, but familiarity is a plus.
- Related duties as needed.
- PhD (preferred) in the field of molecular biology, genetics, cell biology, or closely related research area, or Master’s degree with extensive research experience in biology
- Minimum of 3 years of experience writing scientific content, preferably in the biotechnology or life sciences.
- Drive and passion for translational research in biotech.
- Exceptional scientific writing and communication skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills
Remote or in person is a possibility for this position.
To apply, please send your CV/resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.